Tuesday 27 August 2013

How to start a journey with photography. My case.

Nowadays entering to a photography world can't be simpler! You don't need to spend tons of cash to get proper equipement to start your photoadventure, and still have lot of joy out of it.









I had a bit easier way to enter this world, as my father is also photoamateur - he had a camera and he taught me all basics about analog photography, how to set aperture and shutter where there is no "automatic" setting, etc. But that is like ages ago, and those simple basics you need you can find on the web. My real passion starts at the moment I start to use a digital camera. I was shooting mostly my family, trips, parties, friends - photos that most of you probably did (with simple camera? with phone? doesn't matter). But I also love to experiment, I chase my "precious rabbit" - to get better and better quality of each photo I make, to correct small things, making photoworld more perfect.

Soon I realized that my current digital camera, even with a Manual mode where I could set settings similar to an analog camera, is not enough (However all images in this post are done before DSLR). Time has come to buy my first DSLR camera and my first lens - Canon EF-S 17-85 mm f/4-5.6.

It was great experience and I was really pleased from the very first results. However after some time I noticed (especially when browsing other users photos using same camera) that quality might be even better. Again I started experimenting, reading, practicing. All over again to get to the point im here now. I realized that my passion to get best image quality is entering really difficult and complex details of photography that might not be simple to everyone to understand - even to myself. Because of that I decided to create this blog, explain things that might not be interesting at very begining of photojourney, but maybe in time you will realize that this is something that you miss in all your photos for ages.

Some series of first post will be pretty much basics, but soon we will go deeper into more and more complex concepts.



No comments:

Post a Comment